What We Offer
Schoharie Valley Farms is a "farm for all seasons" and offers a multitude of produce, products and services throughout the year.
- We are a working farm with 200 acres of small fruits and vegetables (root crops, cole crops, leafy greens, strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes, sweet corn, asparagus and more).
- Our five greenhouses specialize in Spring bulbs, Summer annuals, hanging baskets, combo planters, perennials, fall mums, vegetable plants, chrysanthemums and poinsettias).
- We have a farm-to-table bakery/cafe with homemade soups, sandwiches made with Boars head meats and fresh salads with weekly and seasonal specials. We use our own crops in soup making, baking and sandwich and salad prep whenever available.
- Home of "The Carrot Barn" which carries lines mostly comprised of local artisans and produce out-of-season. Homemade breads, frozen black angus beef, heritage breed pork, free range chicken and lamb. A local dairy delivers fresh milk, butter, yogurt. Five different cheese makers within our local area. Groceries and gifts from local artisans such as soap and candles, as well as imports.
- We have a large retail and wholesale customer base (ex: Honest Weight Food Coop, Menands Farmers Market , high-end restaurants, nursery schools, community centers and more.